I feel like im being treated very different at work and dont know what to do?

when I first walk in to my job I say hi to everyone. I usually only get a hi from one person. the boss's son. No one starts up a conversation with me and if I do talk to them they seem uninterested. This is a small group of us working together and most of the time I keep to myself, meanwhile everyone else is chit chating with each other and Im not included. I feel unwelcomed their and ive been their for about 2 months. Its really getn to me and dont know how to handle it. I work long days with these people and it sucks feeling like the outkast. How can I get along with my coworkers? and the main person whos rude to me seems to always be annoyed with me, shes pregnant and is very talketive with everyone else except me, sometimes ill ask her something and shell ignore me. I think she wants to be the alpha female their, but im not in competition, I just want to be treated fairly. She also doesnt say excuse me or thank you!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• I would just be yourself ask how everyone is and say hi ask how they are and break the ice sometimes its hard to get in those small places but when your in your in for good. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about it, unless the chatter is interfering with your ability to work.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• You be normal to them. Say good morning and walk in like there is nothing wrong, When I was working, I kept to myself. I was not there to make friends I have friends. I think sometimes that is the problem, they want to know everything about you. Do your work get your paycheck. If they do not like you, well then they can fire you. If you think that is coming, start looking. It could take awhile to find another jog. Good Luck?
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2010