do your kids have something they have to have at night when they sleep??

Both my son and daughter have their blankets, my son has to have his scooby doo and she has to have her tinker bell!

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 20 month old has to have his bear and his paci (although he's been taking it out and laying it next to him in his crib - yay! but he still likes to have it, just to know it's there). My 8, 10, and 12 year old don't need anything.

Answer by missanc at 9:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• They both have their blankets. I got my first son his at 11 months, a month before we left my parents to go back to our home in Alabama (we're a military family). I wanted him to have something that was his and consistent when we traveled. Needless to say, it did it. Every time I go to walmart and have the extra money to buy another one, the emergency one, they are out of stock. But now my 8 month old has tended to rub one blanket when drinking his bottle, so it most likely will become his as well.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• my dd is almost 5 and she has 2 blankies and a baby, she will not sleep (well) without all three!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• my 5 year old has to have his looney toons baby blanket and my youngest has to have his monkey stuffed animal
    mammaeren

Answer by mammaeren at 9:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• oh my son is4 and my daughter is 2!
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I have 17 mth old twin boys. They both have to sleep with the same slicky blanket that their dada bought them before we even knew they were boys! Its funny because they are yellow and green and totally made for a gender neutral baby!
    Peregrine

Answer by Peregrine at 9:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Any blanket with at least 2 in satin border will do the trick, and a min of 1 lovey and her new bitty baby. BTW she is 2. The lovey and blanket have been a necessities since she was 5 mos old.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My 8 year old son has a blanket with a frogs head on top of it, It was bought before he was even born. He has slept with it every night since he was a baby. My youngest has a blanket with a rabbit head on it, it was also bought for her before she was born. She has never had a night without it. My middle child sleeps by himself, he had a blanket with a ducks head but he decided that he didn't "need" it anymore.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My 3yr old Emma needs her blankie, and her "buddy" which is a half teddie half blankie plush rattle toy. She's had it since birth so she's very attached.
    diannec82

Answer by diannec82 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Delilah needs her "fuzzy balnket" and she has this habit of rubbing one corner on the underside of her nose. She calls it her soft soft corner and she does soft soft. I don't know why but it puts her right out. Oh and her pacifire of course.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2010