When is the last time you went out to eat or ordered in?

We went to Applebee's the other night (Wednesday I think) and ordered the $2 for $20 deal. I like deals although we really wanted to go to Bob Evans. It was too late by the time we were able to go.

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 9:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• yesterday, we went to Reid's (a small hot dog stand that is a big hit in our area because of their special sauce), and got food for the family to take up to my dad's for his birthday.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• this morning-Arby's

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• BK in tonight. We are in the middle of packing to move and I didn't want to cook with stuff everywhere. I can't even find my dinning room table at the moment. It will all be over with in a week. YAY!
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I eat out just about every time I work... Last week I ate at the "Asian Rice Bowl" and got a "Pick 3 Platter" with General Tso's, Asian Chicken and Bourbon Chicken all over white rice... MMMMM!!!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Today for lunch, Olive Garden after house hunting!
    Armygrl1

Answer by Armygrl1 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Tonight - I was grocery shopping during my normal prep/cook time, so I picked up some bagged romaine mix at the store, then hit a "local" gourmet pizza place that does take'n'bakes - they're new, not a chain, just a little thing a couple put together - tonight was the first time we had it and it was amaaaaazing!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 11:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I can't remember... I know we took the kids to chic fil a for breakfast recently.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• about 3 nights ago we stopped and brought home pizza... we normally do not eat out or order in... it was a busy day and a treat to boot...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:54 AM on Jul. 3, 2010