What kind of carseat(s) do you have?

We have a Britax Boulevard Meghan and a Britax Boulevard CS Spa. We love them!

My newphew has a MyRide65 by Graco. I really like it too but I'm in love with my Britax carseats.

What carseat do you have? Do you love it?

miasmommy21407

Asked by miasmommy21407 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• We have 2 Radian 85 and we LOVE them. They weigh about 29 lbs and you can 3 across in a compact car.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We have a Graco Nautilus in my car and I love it. It's apparently very comfy; my son can sit in it for 3 hours and not even wince when we get out the car. It's also very safe and the harness has a weight limit of 65lbs although he'll be too tall for it long before then because he only has a few inches left and he's only 32lbs. It's great for chubbier kids though.

My hubby has a Cosco, don't remember the specific name but it's the blue one from Target. It's cheap but has good reviews and ratings. We went for the cheaper one there because it's used so rarely and only on local trips because my car gets twice the mileage so we use that one for family trips. He uses it as a booster now, he's too tall for the harness.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 10:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We have a Nautilus that we absolutely love as well. DS thinks that the cubbies in the arm rests are great places to keep things and I think that it is just a great seat. Unfortunately DS doesn't fit right in it anymore and so we purchased our first Britax, the Frontier 85. He loves it and says it is so much more comfortable than the GN. I love it myself even more so for the higher weight limit and the higher harness slots.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We have a Britax Marathon.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Britax Roundabout :)
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 11:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Sunshine Kids Radians, and we love them. People complain about incompatibility issues with this seat, but I have yet to come across any cars I couldnt install the seat in.

Ive had Britax seats, too, and I liked them, but Iike the Radian better.
    mamalinzie

Answer by mamalinzie at 8:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My 4yo has an Evenflo Chase booster (still using the harness straps, though).

My 7yo and 10yo daughter have Evenflo boosters.  Don't know what they are called, the kind that have the back that comes off.

My 8yo son doesn't have a seat any more.  He uses one of the backless boosters if it's available otherwise he rides up front in our truck (in the middle) or in the middle in the back in my dad's car.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2010