Do you have a ..

Air conditioning, swamp cooler or none??

KGeist86

Asked by KGeist86 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Air conditioning. And it was a balmy 91 today. I am so thankful I could flip that on to cool it down in here.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• We have two window air cond in our kids rooms in the upstairs. But when we were living in the south it was central air. But when my best friend was stationed in New Mexico they ahd a swamp cooler, or I would have had no clue what that even was!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• What is a Swamp Cooler ?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• A/C

usmom3

Answer by usmom3 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• central air
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• 3 fans...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have A/C...never heard of a swamp cooler and just recently learned that people up north do not have A/C...LOL!!!
    MybabyKisses

Answer by MybabyKisses at 11:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We have window A/C units. We have to because of our son autonomic dysfunction; he can't handle the high heat and/or humidity.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• For those who wanted to know what swamp cooler is, I found this:

A swamp cooler (more formally called an evaporative cooler) is essentially a large box-like frame containing a big fan and walled in by water-wetted pads, usually made of cedar shavings or cellulose. The fan whooshes the hot outside air through the dripping pads (which are continually soaked by a water pump), cooling the air by about 20 ºF as the air evaporates water molecules from the pads. The fan then blows the water-cooled air through the house and out a deliberate vent.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• AC
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2010