Have you ever painted on your eye brows

if so, just out of curiosity...why? I mean did you purposely shave off your eyebrow just so that you could draw them on or was it an accident plucked to much off? or was it just the style?

Angeleyez08

Asked by Angeleyez08 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I don't like that look.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I haven't but I know someone who use to. I think it looks really funny and strange at the same time.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I hate this. I have noticed from living in different parts of the country, it seems to be a trend....????
    But I hate when I get a wax and then they use the eye brow like eye shadow to "blend" it in. I just want my eyebrows to be NORMAL. Not penciled in or use eye shadow.
    I'll worry about penciling them in when I'm like 70 and have no hair left there, like my one gramma.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i always draw mine on but not like stick thin. i have really light eyebrows and i used to over wax so they dont grow in very much
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 10:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I had to fill them in pretty heavy for a while because I accidentally plucked too much on one side one time, I filled them in with a brush and shadow though. I hate the penciled on look.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 10:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I color my eye brows in. They don't grow in evenly, are very patchy, and different colors (some blond, some dark) and look ridiculous is I don't.

The problem is a lot of women don't know the right colors to apply to eyebrows or how to do it so it looks like natural brows rather than a penciled in line. Typically if you take a dab of water to a lip liner brush, and apply the correct color eye shadow (typically a dark brown), it will appear more natural than just a pencil.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I leave my eyebrows quite full, just pluck the stragglers from the edges. I'm naturally quite hairy so it takes long enough to do that plus I'd look ridiculous with skinny eyebrows. My sister plucks hers thin and it looks awful. The only time I paint them is at the face painting station at a local petting zoo and water park. I use a face crayon to color them while my son is doing his face. It's just fun to see people trying to figure out why my face looks just that little bit off and unnatural until they realize that my eyebrows are blue or purple or orange.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 10:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I think it looks horrible when girls look like they've drawn their eyebrows on with a Sharpie. I took my girls to the beach a few weeks ago and this woman next to us had her baby in the water and she spashed some water on her face and the next thing I knew it looked like her eyebrows were melting off her face. lol It took everything I had not to laugh.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2010