Was anyone a little bit disapointed with Eclipse?

I was kind of sad because it felt very rushed in my opinion. I loved the first 2 movies but didn't read the first 2 books until after I already seen the movies..

I did like the movie just felt it was rushed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had the same opinion, I like the movies, but feel they are trying to over emphasize the characters "characteristics". Does that make sense? I mean, most people who have watched the movies by now have read the books and already know the characters traits and what not. Do they really need to make the actors Over act?? That's my only qualm with it.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i think it was rushed, however they did cover everything. it was just a little out of order. but overall i was very satisfied. i read all the books before i saw the first movie. twilight (movie) was very disapointing, new moon and eclipse were much better.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• OMG YES! They just hit highlights and they redone some of the scene! I was Really disappointed at the RING OMG that is in no way the way I was thinking it would look! My sister actually wheres a wedding band from that time period it was her DH family's! I was so Disappointed!
    mkrhodes84

Answer by mkrhodes84 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I was disappointed in all of them. I was just along for the ride,watching with my daughter and grandkids and I still don't know what is so appealing about a friggin vampire. The actor is just average looking. Sigh.....
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I agree with nickel.....Twilight was the worst out of all of them.
    And mkr....yeah, the ring was supposed to be this tiny delicate thing. not that big....big thing
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I just came home from taking my dd and some of her friends to see this movie. It did seem a bit rushed. I enjoyed looking at Jacobs hot body through the whole movie. When I told dd that I got a,"geez mom!!" I thought he was way better then average looking! Now why didnt Edward go shirtless too,,,thats my question
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I really liked it! I was disappointed when it ended, though.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Haven't seen it yet, but I was very disappointed in the way Twilight and New Moon turned out, so I wouldn't be surprised if Eclipse was disappointing as well.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2010