why would someone steal trash cans?

seriously?
i had both of mine stolen today, i normally bring em back to the garge after the guys go by but i got busy with mopping and then later forgot about em until i went to take out trash and they were gone. i really hate the idea of spending 40 on 2 more cans. ugghh some ppl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• In this economy....almost any one LOL
    That's pretty crazy, I guess that's why my neighbor has hers chained and locked to a post.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Yikes....never happens here in our neighborhood!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• WOW!!! never stolen but my lid has ended up in the neighbors back yard b/c we have the same can.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My SO and his friends used to go around and drive with the window down and take peoples trash cans and drag them around the block. Maybe some fool did that.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I am sorry to hear that... that really sucks. We have a big trash can with wheels and what I do I have it at the side of our house and I place a trash bag in there and when trash day comes I'll drag the trash out and bring my big trash can back for that very reason so no one will steal it. I have seen the garbage men throw trash in the truck and toss the trash cans like nothing they don't care where they land...I think that is so rude I mean atleast stand them back where they were.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• It was probably a male as guys are into possessing manly things and for some odd reason garbage cans are kind of sexy to guys.
    jazzymom190

Answer by jazzymom190 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• THEY MUST HAVE BEEN ON DRUGS WHEN THAT PRESON STILLING A TRASH CAN !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 10:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Wow. That's insane! I dunno, this hasn't ever happened to us. Sorry to hear that!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2010