Most embarrassing moment?

One time I walked two miles to work with the back of my skirt tucked into my pantyhose how about you?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• haha mine was when an ex bf wanted to try a strap on used on him, so we went out got a cheap strap-on and went back to his place, he just got out of the military so was living with his parents. we forgot to lock the door and in the process of doing him the dildo fell off and i said a little to loudly " OMG my dick fell off" and his dad came stormin in the room with me standing over his son who was bent over the bed and me holding a big purple dildo. he just stood there with his mouth open. i wanted to die, i had a hard time facing his parents at breakfast the next morning.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• There have been SO many! I farted on my first date with my now dh. Months later i started my period in the middle of the night IN HIS BED. Woke up in a pool of blood. Can't believe this man married me!! lol
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I was out in town one day with my daughter who was 4 at the time. My stomach was killing me. I had to go and I had to go now. So I stop in at a fast food restaurant and go into the bathroom with her. Much to my delight, the bathroom is empty, but not for long. It only one stall and a line was forming. So I stand up to flush and she yells out..."Mom, you pooped green!" This sentence echos throughout the bathroom and I have to take the walk of shame all the way to the sink to wash my hands. I wanted to die!!!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I was teaching a class and noticed something on my shoulder out of the corner of my eye. My bra strap had broken and was hanging out.

Answer by Bmat at 10:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I was in high school and ripped my pants during a homecoming pep rally on stage.
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 10:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2010