• In the Spotlight:

Ideas for 1 year anniversary?

Anyone have any ideas for what we can do for our 1 year anniversary? It's actually on Sunday, so nothing that requires lots of time for planning. Also, we have a 7 month old which we'll have to bring with us... in whatever it is that we're doing. I wanted to go to a nice fancy restaurant but then that's hard to do with our little baby.... hmmm ideas?? I'm stumped...

urban_baybee

Asked by urban_baybee at 10:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• It's the "paper" one if I remember correctly. I made a scrap book for my husband. Or is it "cloth"? Either way, I bought our baby a jersey from my hubby's favorite sports team and took a bunch of pictures (my mom is a photographer) and made a scrap book on snap fish. Look up the traditional gifts on google for each year.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Have a picnic with your little family. I think that would be on the romantic side and you can include your little one, too.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Order in! Get the good food and eat at home so baby will be happy. You don't want to have to feel uncomfortable in a restaurant because your child might become unhappy.

A couples bubble bath and romance when your LO conks out would be my idea of fun. Plus, if my DH got food and sex, he'd feel it was a successful night.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I agree about picnic. Maybe combine it with a tour of an outside exhibit.

Answer by Bmat at 10:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Well since Sunday is 4th of July, there should be several places in your area shooting off fire works and it should be free to watch. Check your local newspaper. I think there's nothing more romantic than snuggling with my Hubby and watching the fireworks.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2010