Does your dh use any type of ED medication?

I think men can go through this in their 20s, 30s, and their 40s.
My dh is good for now but when he takes that blue pill omg!!! It is truly a miracle drug...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I won't let SO take it. I think it's horrible. It makes his mini him so tight that it feels unnatural and makes it skinny. His is NOT skinny naturally. He moans like he's in such pain and when he gets in it's horrible for me. I hate that stuff. I told him to find someone else when he wants to use that nasty stuff.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• DH and I are right around the 40 mark and he really doesn't need it, but some of the Iraqi men gave some to him while he was overseas. (apparently they are very easy to get there) We use them occasionally if we have a whole weekend to ourselves and have a "planned session".
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My DH is in his early 50's and never used any type of ED meds. We've been married for 22 years and had no problems at all! I pray it stays this way indefinitely!!! ;0)
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2010