Have they invented a sex pill for woman yet??? ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Yup. I take Libido Max and it works wonders! You can buy it at Wal-Mart. Not only does it increase sex drive, but it also makes it easier to reach orgasm, and makes your orgasm's more intense.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Try 10 mg of DHEA a day if you don't have a medical condition that would prohibit it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• yeah... a long with a hundred other things to help a woman's sex drive.....
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• My daughter works at a Casino resort type of place and me and my husband go there and get discounts on rooms...well at the gift shop... they have "Enzite For Women" but non for men and all i could wonder about is how many men take a girl out of the casino and get a room only to put this crap in her drink and then does as he pleases?
    anyway yes there is drugs for women's sex drive
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Hey there! I am a romance consultant for Brown Bag Party (mybrownbaglady.com) and we carry a product called What Makes Mona Lisa Smile. It is a female arousal gel. I highly recommend Mona Lisa to women who have lost interest in sex.

Mona Lisa contains L-Arginine, an amino acid that is critical to the functioning of erectile tissue (penis, clitoris) While the L-Arginine is there, it increases blood flow and causes the pelvic area to become engorged (Never underestimate the power of bloodflow. Have you ever felt a throbbing sensation down there when you get really turned on?)

This effect can last for hours after application, and better yet, it's cumulative! The more regularly you use Mona Lisa, the more responsive you are and the more heightened your libido will be in general - not just when you put more Mona Lisa on.

Please feel free to message me if you would like some more information! HTH

Christina S.
    BBPstina

Answer by BBPstina at 11:18 AM on Jul. 3, 2010