Pregnancy test ???

i took 2 dollar tree tests a few days apart...both positive. then i took a equate pregnancy test and was negative? what to do? im gonna re test in the morning using a clearblue easy digital...i havent had a period this month...oh and ive been having clear discharge and spotted twice like i did with my other 2 children? what to think?

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 10:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd try again in the morning. But whatever it says, I'd still make a doctor's appointment just to make sure.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I would use morning urine but make a dr. appt. anyway.

Oh and congrats if you are and that's what you want.
    MoNKeyBoyz

Answer by MoNKeyBoyz at 11:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I'd say you're pregnant, save your $10 and see your doctor.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• I have had that happen to me in the past. I only use the clear blue digital now, myselft. But I am with the other posters. I would still make a doctors appointment to be sure.
    JuJuBug100207

Answer by JuJuBug100207 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Save the $$ on the pee test & get a blood test done, its the only way to know for sure.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• Save money on the clear blue sounds like you really are pregnant! Congratulations. Go to your dr. for a pregnancy test!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 11:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2010

• i took a dollar store test with my dayghter and it was postitive. the equate test you got might have been a bad test. congrats!!!
    katiesmommy603

Answer by katiesmommy603 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I agree do one more test, and check with your doctor to be sure, good luck. if you wanna be.:)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I hate the dollar store tests & would not rely on them. I would get a first response early results.
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Funny enough, dollar store tests are more sensitive then a lot of tests. Dollar store tests can detect pregnancy with as little as 25 miu's of hcg, while other brands of tests need a lot higher amount of hcg. A great site to look at is www.peeonastick.com. It tells you which tests are more sensitive. It shows pictures of evaporation lines, and positive tests.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 8:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2010