I Love

The way he hugs me tightly after we spend the day together and he is heading home, like he never wants to let go. Those are the best kind of hugs:). Does your SO give you these kind of hugs?

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• No. I think each couple has a "thing" where they say "that thing he does..." Ours is that when we were first together we created a series of taps and sqeezes for our hands so we could talk over other people without making a sound. It means the most to me when he sqeezes my hand tight and then taps my finger three times (I love you).
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I wish
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We have "looks". We can always tell what the other is thinking and when we make eye contact we "talk" with our facial expressions. We're always making googly eyes at each other too lol <3
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I love the way my husband smiles at me. He has this one very cute smile that makes me melt every time.

And i also love how he caters to me when i am not feeling well. So gentle, and loving. ...i don't get treated that way often tho because he's always overseas.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Sometimes he does....we're just so stressed with life right now, we aren't ever on the same page with the lovin' lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2010