Anyone know of any first sign sympothoms in pregnancy in the beginning?

I know many signs but how about in the first 4 weeks of conception?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 12:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I got a pink mucus coming out of my vagina, especially after sex. It was my mucus plug forming but I had no idea and just passed it off as nothing. My boobs grew a bit and I just though I was finally filling out lol. I was also nauseous for a week but never threw up.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:09 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Most women don't have any obvious signs in the first four weeks. They might have more pronounced PMS symptoms or tender breasts or a touch of morning sickness, but for most women the first definate sign is a missed period.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Before I even missed a period, I was EXTREMELY tired. I was sleeping like 14 hours a night and still having to take at least 1 nap during the day. I also started getting really slight period cramps that just came and went, here and there for like 3 or 4 days. I barely noticed them but it did cause me some concern. I took a pregnancy test 4 days before I missed a period and it was positive. My doc said I was probably 4 weeks along.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Mine was extreme tiredness.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:02 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• for me no matter what i eat during the implantation time before pos preg test i gain weight no matter what i eat. i am slim but have fat people genes.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 9:25 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• None! Just felt like I was going to start my period!
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My first sign before I missed my period was extreme fatigue & also my breast were killing me.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 4, 2010