LOL Do you wish people would just answer your question or move on instead of telling you WHY they can't answer your question?

I mean if it doesn't apply to you, why make a judgement call on the OP and those answering it. Move on.

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 12:14 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Because I can't pass up the opportunity to give my opinion :) so I really can't answer your question :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I sometimes answer it with some happy words or a "good luck" if I don't have an actual helpful answer. Or I just pass it up. Not sure why others don't.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Depends. sometimes they are supportive and other times they are helpful even when they don't realize it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:17 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• That's when you award them their sanctimommy trophy and ask if they have room for one more on their shelf.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:21 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Amen to that!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Interesting. If someone has a question that is a yes or no question and there answer is no, should they move on.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I agree
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• lol, i'm surprised people haven't started answering questions they don't know just to get points. i'm not on much anymore, but when i am i keep an eye out for it, for answers like 'i don't know, but here's a bump", even though they don't even have to answer to bump lol. sometimes i do that in my groups, but that's really to bump it. might as well say 'don't know, just want some points, sorry' lol

and yes, itsallabtthem84, sometimes i'll go to put yes or no, but then someone put their 2 cents in, and so i have to lol. i never did like the whole explaining things all the time...my husband does that. ask a yes or no question and he goes straight into detail about it all...like i really need to know. plz.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I mean the people that for example you ask what's your favorite kids shows and they say we don't watch tv in our home. We read books. our toddlers are currently enjoying war and peace!
    jamesonjustines

Comment by jamesonjustines (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• No I mean when you ask an open ended question about a certain topic and they tell you why that topic is not something they do. Not yes or nos.
    jamesonjustines

Comment by jamesonjustines (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2010