Does any one know where to buy a good supportive bra for a us big busted girls?

I am willing to spend good money on them also. I am tired of bras that break down and then are not that supportive....
I wear under wire and non wire.

coffeemum72

Asked by coffeemum72 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Go to a decent store and get a decent fitting. Anyone of the more upscale chains will be able to do it for ya.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I wear a big size as well. I buy all my bras from Victoria Secret. They have under wire, but they also have the padded straps, which I love.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Oh and it s also very supportive.
    itsallabtthem84

• What do you mean by "big"? If you mean like DD, then you should be able to go to Walmart or really any department store and try some different styles to see what works best for you. If you mean G, H, or bigger, then go to a specialty store and get fitted. Actually either way you should go get fitted by a pro, but if you do have really big breasts a specialty store will give you more options in style - both in terms of the type of bra and the look of the bra.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I buy all my bras from www.onehanesplace.com! I wear the bali bras. They are nice, because the straps dont have elastic so they dont stretch nor need constantly adjusted. They also fit very nice, and are fashionable as well. The best part is a 40.00 bali bra a Macy's is 15.00 for the same bra.
    MTHOMPSON

Answer by MTHOMPSON at 12:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• AVON has a large assortment of bras, and you can check them out by visiting http://www.youravon.com/marybecker. There are several for minimizing your bust line!
    AVONLadyInALEX

Answer by AVONLadyInALEX at 12:31 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I love Lane Bryant .... But its for + sizes only... They have great deals sometimes too ( buy 2 get 2 free, buy 1 get 1 half off) thats when i try to stock up or else they are a lil too pricey for me.. but Victories Secrets doesnt have my size & they dont hold up the greatest & Walmart/Target/ect... HAHAHA Those bras dont have the strength to do the job!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• yep LB all the way
    luvmyaustin

Answer by luvmyaustin at 3:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I buy all my bras from VS. They are really comfortable and very styleish but also have many kind stlye of bras to fit what you need.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2010