Every time I see fireworks I think of piles and piles of money being burned. Is that how you feel?

Erica_Smerica

Asked by Erica_Smerica at 12:25 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always think of the air polution and the injuries recieved setting them off.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I guess you could think of it that way, but I actually find it very exciting. In my mind, it's to remind us of what our country went through to become the free nation that we are. We all enjoy our freedom, that to me is worth celebrating! I'm not saying you are right or wrong, just that I see it in a different light.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:27 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Never really thought of it that way, I guess that could apply to a lot of things made for entertainment.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Never thought of it that way at all.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• No, I reserve that for cigarettes. They cost a LOT more than fireworks.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Fireworks are super cheap to make. They sell them super cheap, and still make a profit. So really, it would be more like piles and piles of coins going up in flames, but fireworks don't actually get hot enough to melt metal, much less set them on fire. So I guess it's more like piles & piles of chemicals & paper being burned.

yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 12:40 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Nope... I love 4th of July... The firewords show + the Patriotic Music playing in the background ALWAYS brings tears to my eyes & I feel so stupid! LOL
    It also bring my family together. we get to go out, spend the day together, make memories, listen to great music, eat hot dogs & we finish it off with a "bang" ....
    Our town has a little secret! Every year we have a great singer come that is great but kinda has been... Like Joe Nichols, Confederate Railroad ("i saw stars dancing on the water"), Tracy Byrd, Clay Walker----- And its FREE ADMISSION! :)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I love watching and taking pictures of them. They're fun. It's like being a kid again. It's a time to be worry free.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Does it really NotPanicking?
    Erica_Smerica

Comment by Erica_Smerica (original poster) at 12:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• lol! you better be the one selling them then right??? lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2010