lotion help pls

I would like to start putting lotion on my face but I dont know whats good,and I don't wanna spend a lot. I also hate the greasy heavy feeling lotions. I alwasy buy the wrong kind of lotion. Or should I just not use lotion?

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 12:26 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• How about Vitamin E Oil? You can lightly apply that to your face. Great stuff with great uses!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Is your skin oily? Clean and clear and Biore make nice, inexpensive products that sink in well.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• okay cool never thought of that. can you tell me what you use exactlly,some girls use gel pills and poke a hole then apply?
    MarGeee

Comment by MarGeee (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• no my skin is dry,
    MarGeee

• I LOVE Oil of Olays night time wrinkle creme. I wear it during the day too. It makes your skin SO soft!
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 12:31 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• purpose is great for dry skin, and it runs about 5 dollars.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I use a Neutrogena moisturizer that I like, especially for the price. It's only like 5 or 6 bucks, and it's available pretty much anywhere. It's in a pump container, and they have it for oily, dry, and combination. I'm really picky about all of my lotions not being to oily or thick or heavy or greasy, and this passed my test.
    LeiLana80

Answer by LeiLana80 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Cetaphil original moisturizer is awesome and works for every skin type. My dermatologist told me to use it when I was 14 years old, and at 31 I still use it. It's light and one little pump makes my face feel smooth and soft.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I use clinique...it's a bit more but lasts a long time
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Mary Kay is considered a premium brand, but out of all the premium brands, it is the least expensive. I have used the dry skin formula when I was swimming regularly, and it works very well. The best part about the skin care is that it is very light, and you do not need a lot for it to work. The skin care set lasts about three months with twice daily use. Personally, I chose to become a Beauty Consultant so that I could order the products at half price, as well as sell it to cover the cost completely. Please have a look at my website, and if you would like to order some free samples, just send me a message. :)

squish

Answer by squish at 7:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2010