Thank You Messages for Best Answer - do you do it, have you recieved any?

I never thought to do it, though I do really appreciate it that people liked what I say. I have received thank yous from two moms I chose for Best Answer and thought it was a really kind gesture.

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 12:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No not really.. Unless it was on a REALLY serious issue or something that may lead to a conversation..
    But the regular stuff i ask, no i never send TY's .... Occasionally I will get a thank you, and really im like ... Hmm, should I reply back!? And with what!?! LOL
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• To be honest, I have wanted to but didn't know we could. Now that I know, I will certainly be sending "Thank You" replies. =)
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:39 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I always send a thank you message, although it doesn't bother me if someone doesn't send one to me for picking their answer as best.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I don't do it, but I appreciate it.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Most of the time I do send a thank you.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 12:39 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I've never sent any, but I have gotten a few. It is nice to know that the advice you give could actually help someone and that they are really appreciative though.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have been saying Thank you when I get them. The only time I don't is if I am blocked from sending the a PM or if the CM Team sent the message because the poster went anon.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• For the most part I try. Sometimes I don't though! But I always appreciate being picked!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I do send thank yous, but if the question is asked anon, then it makes it a little more difficult, since I don't know who I helped.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2010