If you won $1 million in a lottery, how would you spend it?

GavinsMommii

Asked by GavinsMommii at 12:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, we would pay off our house, our cars and put a little away for our 2 children the rest would use to remodle our house, especially my kitchen
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 12:46 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Go back to school for my masters, buy a bigger house and donate ours to a family who needed it, pay off our cars and other debt, go on a great vacation with my mom and DH and kids and pay off some things for other people who matter to me.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:46 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would buy a house with lots of land. I would some in investment. I would set a college funds for all my kids.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• new house (nothing too big), new vehicle(not new, but new to me)... pay bills in advance... a disney cruise for me and my girls. a trip back home to uganda. save, of course. i would love to get my daugghters back into gymnastics/dance.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 12:48 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i would pay off my students loans, pay to go back and get my Doctorate, buy me a home and pay it in full, buy me a new car, put up enough money for my daughter to go to college and put a down pymt on her 1st home and put the rest into savings.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would buy a house, a car, pay off my bills, Then I would move my mom to where I live. Help my brother, and sister out. Get each of my kids a starter house not a dump but now one that cost an arm and a leg. I would put it in the bank and go from there
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 12:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• After taxes are taken out, we'd move to the Outer Banks (beach). Then I'd get my new Camaro, my hubby whatever he wanted (Challenger probably ... he's a Mopar Man) ... new clothes, electronics (huge widescreen for hubby), invest so that we have a monthly income ...
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have land and so does my husband..we would build houses and then get new rides for all of us pay off college educations for all the kids and save the rest
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would be investing in land just out of town, or on the edges of Las Vegas.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:33 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• house,vacation,college money for my son

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:40 AM on Jul. 3, 2010