WHY IS HE DOING THAT?

I FOUND OUT MY MAN WATCHES PORN AND HE THINKS IS OK THIS WAS WEN WE WERE MAD AT EACH OTHER SO WE DIDNT SPOKE TO EACH OTHER OR WANTED TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM WAS IT JUST BECAUSE HE COULDN'T HAVE ME BECAUSE ARE FIGHT ITS OK OR SHOULD I BE WORRY?DOES HE STILL ATTRACTIVE TO ME?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband watches porn but still thinks i'm the most attractive woman in the world.
    Dont get so worked up. If you make up and things get better but he starts turning you down to watch porn THEN there is a problem. But, honestly, most men watch porn.
    shoot. I watch porn. :D
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:11 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i have to agree with outstandinglove. most men...and women watch porn. me and my guy do...and usually not together. it's really not a big deal as long as you are enjoying a healthy sex life.
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 1:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I second what june_kitten said.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 1:37 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Gotta agree with the other ladies. I watch it, dh doesn't. He doesnt mind at all. I dont find him any less attractive.

Dont worry so much. :)
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• He's doing it because he likes it. Would he do it if he didn't? That just wouldn't make sense to me. Do you worry when he does other things that he likes doing? If not, then I don't think you should worry about this. Guys are visual and if you aren't there in some sense to visually stimulate them, they will find a way to make that happen.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:45 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Ok first off learn proper English. 'Does he attractive to me?' WTF is that supposed to mean? I can barely understand what you are saying. I think what you are getting at is that you had a fight and you caught him watching porn. Is this right? What exactly are you upset about? Did you try to reconcile whatever argument you two were having? If not then calm down. Him watching porn does not mean that he doesn't love you or that he isn't attracted to you. Take a chill pill and CALMLY tell him how you feel. Be open to his thoughts on the matter and let him speak his mind WITHOUT interruption.
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 5:00 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• They watch porn with the same enthusiasm as they watch sports on tv. It is no different to me. It's just visual entertainment. In one he might watch a Touch Down and the other he might TOUCH DOWN there! lol It is nothing against you so don't take it personally

Answer by admckenzie at 9:05 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• If it were my hubs and I caught him watching porn it would not bother me. I know porn is not real and it does not take anything away from or take the place of our sex life. I know he loves me.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2010