Anyone had a Brazilian straightener?

I have been reading a lot about this and wondered if it's as good as I've heard. Also how long does it last and how much did you pay?

heathermarie32

Asked by heathermarie32 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Ooooh! I should look into that too! My hair is in between curly and wavy just likes to go to frizzy if I don't spend hours straightening it lol. Drives me nuts! I feel your pain!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 4:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• honestly never heard of it.. and after looking it up it sounds similar to this product: http://www.joico.com/products/tools/kpak-vaporiron

which I HAVE used and absolutely LOVE.  I swear when I have enough money I'm sooo going down to buy one.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Nope but it sounds painful. Anything with the word "Brazilian" before it just makes me wanna say OUCH! lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:40 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• LOL! It's also known as a Brazilian Blowout or Keratin treatment for your hair. Alot of celebs are doing it--it tames really curly hair. I am cursed with naturally curly hair and am currently getting flatiron fatigue (tired of it). I read about this and wondered if anyone has had it done.
    heathermarie32

Comment by heathermarie32 (original poster) at 3:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I never heard of it b4 but just googled it and Wow! Sounds great! I need to get one!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2010