has anyone else seen Eclipse yet? what did you think?

katamike

Asked by katamike at 1:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• I liked it. I thought it followed the book well... and I also think their acting got a little better lol
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 1:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i was not really impressed with the jacob scenes...they were so much more intense in the book...
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 1:25 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i loved it! I think the cast is getting more comftable in there roles. Man! Do I love me some Taylor Lautner! YummY! lol..
    Eclipse was my favorite book so I was pretty excited!
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I just dont understand why she couldn't date a human.. hahaha Maybe a human wouldn't have so much drama. lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I liked it more than I thought I would.... Edward was just starting to get on my nerves, but in this one he's not so super-sweet-lovey-dovey all the time. When Jacob stuck his head in the tent and said "I am hotter than you" I almost fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard. I hope Breaking Dawn follows the book and has a segment done from Jacob's point of view.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:57 AM on Jul. 3, 2010