Who is the crazy one in your family??

What is silly or cooky bout them??
I would have to say it is my dad. He has such a dry sence of humor and ALWAYS has to mess with you and have the last word. :)

midnight11287

Asked by midnight11287 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't call him crazy but Uncle Bill is a pain in the ass. He's playful and sometimes mean (but it's meant in good nature) and very competitive and has to have the last laugh.

as far as who is crazy, well, my aunt Terri is crazy and that's no joke. Schizophrenia really messes with people's heads, ya know.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I am the crazy one. Yep
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My sister. Not sure what her offical problem is, but its like emotionally she quit maturing around 13 or so. Intellectually, she is totally normal and has actually earned a couple degrees, but emotionally she acts likes like a moody, whiny, emotional 13 yr old. =P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• wow... i am sorry about your aunt... please forgive me for maybe using the wrong word.... i did not mean to offend or use it in a negitive way...
    midnight11287

Comment by midnight11287 (original poster) at 1:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• LOL
    oh no need to apologize. i'm not offended at all. And i don't even know my aunt. she's been disowned.

But i just had to specify because i really do have crazies in my family. LOL
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• There is no way of picking in my family lol I even married into a crazy family
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My mom was crazy but I loved her to death (she passed away Sept 08). It's not that she was childish but she was always acting goofy for the kids (my daughter and then I have a little sister who is now 7) and she just had a goofy sense of humor and was very open about everything.

I also have a cousin that gets a crazy check lmao
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• my oldest brother has spent time in a mental hospital. he's on a lot of meds. he can't hold a job. aside from him and his mental health, I think I would be considered the most quarky w/ all my natural cures and health nut ways.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 2:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My sister who is the next to oldest, after me....she is very pessimistic, withdrawn, and a little bit of an odd ball. She's almost 19 and went out on her first 'adult' date a few weeks ago and was offended that the guy opened the car door for her. She said she's independent and likes to do things herself lol Of course we all love her to death though! :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• There a crazy for each generation in my family lol!!!!!! I would say my aunt is one and my sister is another. Too much to go into but man it's just a whole lot of immature irrational decisions after another. When will it change?!
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 2:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2010