How often doyou have to buy bigger sizes of clothes for your kids?

Me it seems that I will purchase a few clothing items every 3-5 months for my daughter.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:53 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was fine for the first few months because my daughter was a preemie and fit 6-9 until recently and shes over a year old. Now it seems like I am buying them every other month.
    Rose87

Answer by Rose87 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• With one of my kids like every 6 months he grows straight up.But the rest probably every year.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:15 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Oh boy! My son is not even 5 months old and about to be in 9 month clothes...which there aren't many of those so we are going up to 12 months already. He's 18 lbs 6 oz & 26 & 3/4 inches long. He also wears cloth diapers so his clothes have to fit a little bigger anyways. I'm glad we had friends who gave us a bunch of clothes or I'd be extremely mad about spending so much money on clothes he wore once or twice. The few things we bought new...he literally wore them 3 times or less lol.
    jconney80

Answer by jconney80 at 3:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• it slows down once they hit about 1!!
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 8:15 AM on Jul. 3, 2010