Sensing baby comes early

Did any of you know that your baby would come early and then it happened?

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 2:10 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL No, I wished they'd come sooner rather than later and they came later! LOL
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 2:14 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I thought he would come early this entire pregnancy...and then he was born the day after his due date. :-\
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 2:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I had no clue he would come early, but at 28 weeks he made his entrance..
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Nsrush did you have like agonizing pain down there, feeling like he was clawing at your cervix?
    UAFwife

Comment by UAFwife (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• No. He just stopped moving one day. I went to the L&D the next morning to get monitored. Then they sent me to a hospital with a NICU just in case to be monitored one more day that that morning they checked me, I was to a 5 and they rushed me to the OR. They could feel his legs. They had to literally push him back inside of me. He was to small to handle a breach vaginal delivery.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I was having contractions when they checked me though. But since they had the contraction belt in the wrong place they thought I had a bladder infection..I was and am still ticked about it all.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i figured my baby would be born around 41 weeks like his big brother and then he surprised me big time when he came at 33 weeks. & i didn't feel anything like you said, only some BH here and there but the the day he was born i started having regular ctx so i went to the hospital to see if it could be stopped and he was born a few hours later
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2010