does anyone know of a work-from-home job that is legit and doesn't involve selling?

I can't afford child care and don't really want my kids to be watched by anyone either. I need a stay-at-home job that is good income and one that is proven and preferably backed by the BBB. Thanks girls!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 2:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• in home daycare, its what i did and i was home with my kids. you can make approx $100 per week per full time child.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 9:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Well I have done the inhome daycare, and I am not sure where everyone lives but 2 things: its EXHAUSTING...and sometimes can really make you feel trapped...2 I made 250./per wk PER family (one a 1 child basis) so the last time I was doing it I was bringing in 2K with 2 little boys and my ODD.

Now I know better, have my own home based business with no parties, selling anything, door to door, deliveries, no ordering etc. I only put in 20 hours a week and enjoy my life while I still earn a FT income. The best thing..
    OH AND IT IS BBB A+ for 10 years, New York Stock Exchange traded for 36years,, TOTALLY relaible and legit and on FORBES best of the top 200 small business list as #66. Yep we have it all.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• That's a tough one, and while I don't have an answer, I just wanted to wish you the best of luck!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• As always I highly recommend eBay. You can earn money very quickly there and who doesn't have extra stuff lying around? However, I do have a Blog full of ideas, which you can view on my profile page here at Cafemom.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I work part-time evenings and weekends so, DH watched baby while I'm at work- no daycare, no extra cost.
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• there are some out there but most are selling some kind of product or service. I simply promote online marketing tools to help people work at home.
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 4:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes! I work from home and I love it! There is no selling involved! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it has been doing real well and yes I'm making an income!!! Join today for 1.97!! You don't have to do parties,or inventory or quotas. Free 200 leads every month and the company is nation wide. If you like more info p.m. me with your fullname and email.

Have a great day!

Income 4 You

Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010