Do you HATE when people jump on the bandwagon when it comes to sports?

Like they Love....Lakers....Yankees and.....Packers or Cowboys or Steelers... yet they are from..... say Florida!

I absolutely hate that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hate is such a strong word. People like what they like for different reasons. They don't pay my bills or wipe my ass so quite frankly, I don't care lol. That's just me though.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 3:34 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• ehhh.. it sometimes bothers me.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:38 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I don't really care lol. I don't think people always have to like the teams that are where they are from. I used to love the Braves, and I'm from Texas :) But that was years ago when I was in high school. Now I don't have the time to follow professional sports!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• well if it's one of my home teams i feel good about their wins ..... but if i wasn't into that sport before hand , i don't get into buying things and get overly excited because i never had before.
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 3:57 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Well, you can't judge a person's loyalty to a team based on where they live. I am a huge Saskatchewan Roughriders fan, but I live in the middle of Winnipeg Blue Bomber country. Just because I moved doesn't mean I'm giving up my team loyalty. Because the economy of my home province sucked so badly for a while there are Rider fans all across the country (that and the fact that they're awesome!). It would bother me if people gave up their team loyalty just because they moved, I take a ton of crap over who I cheer for.

But, yes bandwagon jumpers annoy me.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I like the Bulls and Boston and I live in Denver. I think its all about who has talent and who has potential. Does it matter a team that represents has good defense or offense its great to believe and some people watch sports without a team. I love hockey but have no team because I just love hockey and will watch anyone.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• ugh i dont like sports at all!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• So you are saying that people can not like teams from a different state? They can only like teams from the state they are in? Well that is a crock of crap. IMO a bandwagon supporter is someone who doesn't support a team till they are winning or doing really good, doesn't matter where they or the team are from. Me living in Oklahoma and liking say, the New England patriots, does not make me a band wagoner. Me liking, say, the Patriots, then watching the Cowboys win the Superbowl, and as a result i become a Cowboys fan, would qualify me as a band wagoner.
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 5:05 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• nope saying that a person jumping on a bandwagon...

do you know what that is? a person that chooses a team because of their number of wins?
    like lakers?? or Celtics who have the most championships. THAT is what i mean LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:15 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• The kind that jump from team to team based on wins,yeah. I also don't like the ones that their local team gets their loyalty only when they win. Fair weather fans.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:34 AM on Jul. 3, 2010