Is there any funny Vampire book series??

OK i am reading Sookie Stackhouse right now.. and my mind is always ahead of its self. I noticed that i like books that have a funny edge it them.. almost like sarcasticy funny.. is there any vampire series that are like that?? thanks, Krysti

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 6:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YESSSS THERE IS try looking for books by mary janice davidson, she has a queen betsy series here is the book list http://maryjanicedavidson.net/the-undead-series-betsy/ 

I love these books they are a quick read but you laugh your butt off the entire time. I pick them up when I am between a sookie or anita blake book.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 7:48 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Christopher Moore's series about vampires. Blood-sucking Fiends, You Suck and Bite Me. Answers such age-old vampire-related questions such as: how does a vampire rent an apartment when the rental agencies close at 5p.m. and you don't wake up until sundown.
    FrogSalad

Answer by FrogSalad at 8:27 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• LOL...I can imagine a plot in such a book where an old vampire lures his victim and sinks his teeth into the neck. As he pulls away, he screams, "Oh no! My teef came out! Where are dey? Ooooh, wook! Dey are stihl stuck in de neck....huh! What de heck do I do now?"
    Maybe there's a dentist for vampires who can create dentures for the elderly vamps who push around their walkers as their feet shuffle along....lol.
    Elderly vampire to a victim, "Stare into my eyes and become hypnotized!" Victim: "What the heck are you talking about you old geezer?" Vampire: "Damn these cataracts!"

Okay, it's early on a Saturday morning and I am only halfway through my first cup of coffee....I'm weird when I'm not fully cognizant! LOL
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:45 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• This book is not a series...but it's funny. Hemophobula: The Wannabe Vampire. It's gotten great reviews on blog sites and Mom's seem to like it because it's inspiring, along with being funny. Kids and Adults love it. I'm an adult...that's how I know ;)
    KellyF777

Answer by KellyF777 at 12:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2013