What are your plans for the weekend?

Today is opening day at our local Renaissance Faire and we have been waiting all year for this LOL

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:38 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Busyness/going crazy lol. Today my BIL and his SIL and 4 out of her 5 kids coming down. One of her daughters is bringing her boyfriend and her two kids and then we will be throwing a combined birthday party for DS and our other nephew and everyone will be staying here for the weekend. And we only have one bathroom Lord help us lol. Then Sunday my SIL's other daughter will be coming down with her boyfriend. So no rest for the weary.
    nurbabe82

Answer by nurbabe82 at 7:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Were going on a picnic today, and watching fireworks tonight. Tomorrow my Mom and Dad are having everyone over for a barbeque.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Enjoy the fair! I have no plans other than the normal housecleaning.

Answer by Bmat at 7:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have to go to my MIls for the 4th...I really don't want to and i think it is bs that dh is making us go. stupid stupid men.
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 8:02 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Just relaxing and enjoying my time off from work. My son and I are having a huge birthday next weekend, he turns 21 and I turn 40!
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 8:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My husband is taking our granddaughter to a birthday party for a little boy of a man he works with. Our two teen daughters are going with him to "help" with the baby, but they really don't want to sit around the house.
    I honestly hadn't thought of what to do with myself while they were gone...probably change bed linens and put laundry away. Our bedroom needs to be dusted, too.
    I also need to look at our county's website to see where the fireworks will be tonight so we can go to them.
    Tomorrow will just be a relaxing day, but I plan on taking the car and going off by myself to get out of the house. I want to look at paint samples for my granddaughter's bedroom and find the public pool that we supposedly have around here.
    Happy Independence Day!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:31 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We have some friends coming from outta town that we have not seen in years. I'm having dh take the kiddos to the park or some place so I can clean the house in peace. Thats today,our friends will arrive tomorrow some time.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 8:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We are going camping for 3 days!! I can't wait to get on the road.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:44 AM on Jul. 4, 2010