Pick one relative. Tell me why you would like them if they weren't related to you.

ZandCsmom1968

Asked by ZandCsmom1968 at 8:54 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My youngest brother. He is just a nice guy. He is funny, he has an enormous work ethic, his is very grounded in his faith, he loves his children to a fault, he puts up with a very cold and detached wife (whom he needs to let go), and he is loyal to his friends. He is a person I would like no matter when or where I met him.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:18 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My grandfather! He is just an outstanding human being! He's of the WW2 generation,a gentleman. He is a humanitarian and a patron of the planet and always has been. I adore him.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 9:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I do have one cousin that I like, he's my second cousin thrice removed or third cousin twice removed or something like that. He's a good laugh and he's smart and quite capable of thinking for himself. He's a great dad too, does so many fun things with his kids.

Apart from him I could pretty much ignore the rest of my family. My mother can be funny and I like chatting to her on the phone but I wouldn't hang out with her because she smokes. I love my granda but he's a cantankerous old man nowadays because he pretty much sits at home watching TV now. My sister used to be a laugh but then she changed. I have 2 uncles, a stinky one and one who hasn't spoken to me in over 20 years, and 4 aunts. Two aunts don't talk to me (one because she doesn't consider us family since my dad died and another because of religion), one I haven't seen in years, and one just always needs to be right but never is.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I'm not sure there is anyone. Since right now I could care less if I see any of them every again.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 9:48 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• not sure if want to answer,
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 5:45 AM on Jul. 4, 2010