Did you take a family trip this summer or are you? If so,Where did ya go??

We have decided to stay close and are going to a theme park in state. We are going down south when we pick dd up at summer camp,spend a couple nights in a hotel and thats it. Wanted a trip to FL but just was not in budget this year. How about you?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 9:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not yet and not likely...but there's always hope!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:11 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We're making a road trip to TN (from FL) to see IL then to NC through the mountains to see my family I havn't seen in about 8 years. Fun fun...can't wait to Zorb in TN :)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We have our annual trip w/ my IL's coming up at the end of the month. We go up to Lake Missauke (in MI... about 2 hours north of where we life). Its a good time.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 9:10 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We will be going to the beach for a week. We took a long trip last year. We don't go on huge vacations every year. Next year, we will be going on another big trip. I love the variety.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I don't know if we're planning a family trip. I'm going camping with a friend, we're taking our kids to a theme park and some other stuff. My hubby is currently off with his mom for a couple of days, they do an annual mother-son trip and take in a few plays. He also wants to go away for a couple of days, just him and me and leave the boy with his grandparents although I doubt that's going to be happening now because they're in the middle of extensive renovations. Maybe we'll do a camping trip, just head down the cape or maybe go to Vermont.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My son and I took a long trip out west as soon as school got out. My husband couldn't come. We plan to go visit some friends in SC before the summer is over as a family.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We went to an indoor waterpark for the weekend a few weeks back, and we're headed to a rented beach house in Florida this Saturday for a week.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:05 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We went to Cape San Blas, Florida a few weeks ago and had a great time. This was really our first family trip since we had my daughter and twin boys. They had a great time and I am thinking we will start doing that more.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would like to go to canada or go on a cruise.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 5:43 AM on Jul. 4, 2010