what's my ovulation date i went on my periods on the 27 of june?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It should be around July 10th if you have a regular 28 day cycle.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Your cycle begins on the day that your period starts. That is day one. You then count 14 days. It is around that time that you usually ovulate, but keep in miind, this is different for some women.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:10 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• observe your discharge. when u have some u r prob ovulating. everyone ovulates at diff times in their cycles. that 14 day thing is just the usual.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 9:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I agree with mrsary as well. Each woman is different. Have you read the online info. called Charting your way to conception by Fertility.com. Excellent info. regarding your ovuation, signs and symptoms to check for each month. I am a nurse and I even learned some new things!
    You are only fertile a few days (up to 4 or 5 at the most) each month so you want to know how to observe and check for signs of fertiity so that you know when to time intercourse to acheive pregnancy.
    Some signs to look for when you are most fertile:
    cervical mucous of egg white consistency (stretchy)
    basal temp dips just before ovulation and rises once you have ovulated
    The days of conception are possible the days just before and including the day of ovulation.
    Hope this helps you. Best of luck to you!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2010