Anyone ever ridden on an Elephant?

Had a dream a few nights ago that I was riding an Elephant all over the place...like it was normal?! Never been on one.....weird?!

MrsAJLaw

Asked by MrsAJLaw at 9:44 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have, at a carnival or something when I was a kid. I would never do it now, because I don't think it is right for those poor animals to be treated as a carnival ride for entertainment.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:45 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes I have been on one with my oldest when he was very young. I too would never do it again because of how they treat them. You would be surprised how wide an elephants back is. I can tell you it really does a job on your hips!
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 9:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have when I was younger. Would I now, hell no. Elephants and all wild animals belong in the wild....not working to make greedy Americans money
    --Nicole--

Answer by --Nicole-- at 9:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Nope. My mom would never let me ride them at the circus'. i never understood why, but now I do. Not only is it dangerous, but the elephants don't enjoy it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:25 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• No...I have never ridden any sort of animal in my life.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:27 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• That sounds like a sex dream,no foolin'! I've never ridden one in real life or in dreams!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I did at a zoo when I was younger. I wanted my son to experience it too but in my state (Georgia) it is against the law.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:50 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Yes. It's totally awesome. My mom has the picture somewhere. IDK where we were, the zoo or something. Elephants are my favorite, so I had a great time.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:14 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Twice - once at a zoo and once at a circus, I think, lol. I loved it.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• no. would like to ride an elephant
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 5:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2010