Where or how did you meet your closest friends???

My closest friends are my two cousins :)

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• On the school bus in 1980, she'd just moved in to the neighborhood
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 10:12 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• She is a relative of one of the first friends I made when I moved to a new area several years ago. I made the "first" friend at work. We hit it off when the "first" friend had a big party, have shared many good and sad times, and hopefully will be friends forever.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:18 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• work. one lady i worked with at the salon, and the other, we started out as stylist/client. i first bff, haven't worked with her in over 10 years, and i no longer live in the same city as the 'client', but we're all still bffs..oh and the sister of an ex is in the group, too. we hit it off the day she got married, as her bro had called me (we were 'off' at the time) because his sis' stylist had cancelled her appointment..on her wedding day!! so natch, i flew in and saved the day..ok, i did it for him, because i still loved him, whatever. anyhoo, we realized we were sistas-from-another-mista, and have been since! in fact, she still identifies herself as 'its matt's sister' when she calls me. LMBO!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Im still waiting lol... for closest girlfriends at least lol
    My bff is a guy and I met him a couple years ago at a club, he DJ's. and the runner up I met one day when I was out roller blading and took a nasty spill, right onto him lmao.
    After the park ranger fixed us up we went to get coffee and have been really close ever since.
    When I decide to date someone those two are horrible... they are like the most over protective big brothers ever.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 10:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I met my closest friends at church and in high school.
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 10:20 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Highschool sophmore year but I didnt like her at first haha
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 10:20 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• JoAnn and Carrie were young moms like me in the same small apartment complex and we met while crossing paths every now and then while I was going through my separation & divorce with my first husband.
    JoAnn's daughter is exactly 6 weeks older than my daughter and Carrie's son is exactly 6 weeks younger than my daughter so my daughter had 2 best friends, too!
    JoAnn and Carrie don't know each other, even though they know OF each other through me...lol.
    JoAnn and I are very close while Carrie and I have always remained good friends.
    We are still friends to this day - 20+ years later!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:20 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My freshman year in high school.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:21 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I met my best friend in the weirdest way. I had gone to sign my son up for a kindermusic class but didn't have the full amount of cash so they told me to go to the dance shop (located in the same building) and pay using my debit card. I went to the dance shop and there was this lady there. Behind her was some pictures of a soldier. My husband was currently deployed at the time and I asked her if that was her husband. She said yes and that he was deployed to Talli in Iraq. The same place that my husband was deployed to! We began talking and found out that our sons were the same age. We exchanged numbers and have been best friends ever since. Our sons are best friends too. We later found out that our husbands had met each other briefly while they were on the same base.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• High school, college, graduate school, and work.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2010