Anyone Else Procrastinating?

I am supposed to be cleaning today, well I told myself I was going to any how. I have been laying on the couch for 2 hours watching the news.
What are your best ideas for getting the motivation going when you have been working all week and just dont want to do anything on Saturday.
I cant bring myself to get up... suggestions pretty please lol

Trotterswife

Asked by Trotterswife at 10:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Do what absolutely has to be done and enjoy your weekend. Have your house "clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy". I heard that years ago and live by it now!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:31 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My only day off is Sunday. So I tell myself I need to get it all done Saturday evening so I can have Sunday to do whatever i want w/o having to worry about cleaning.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:31 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• YES! Ugh...I'll get everything done today, but I am putting it off for a couple of hours. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:40 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I'm in the same boat as you and I'm not accoplishing anything so it looks like I might spend the day cleaning tomorrow unless I find some get-up-and-go!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:50 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• ^^LOL! the Oz has spoken! now, get busy!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• How convient I just got my horoscope in my email and this is what it said lol

It's especially important to meet all your household deadlines and responsibilities right now. The efficiency of your home depends on you, so take an hour or two to go over statements and make sure everything is current, correct and paid
    Trotterswife

Comment by Trotterswife (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Jul. 3, 2010