How far apart are you and your siblings and are you close?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 10:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ME AND MY SISTER ARE 3 YEARS APART N ME N MY BROTHER IS 6 YEARS APART AND I WOULD SAY THAT IM CLOSER TO MY BROTHER THAN MY OWN SISTER
    luvmycruzboyz

Answer by luvmycruzboyz at 10:37 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• 15mths apart...we're closeish
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:34 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My brothers are 5 and 8 years older than me. Growing up we weren't really close at all. I was pretty much an only child it seemed most of the time. Now that we are older and all have families we talk more. I am closer with my sister in laws than I am my brothers.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My brother is 3 years younger than me and we aren't really that close. He lives in St. Louis and I live in Washington DC, so I think if we were closer in where we lived, we might hang out more. We do talk on Skype every once in a while but never on the phone.
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 10:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Let's see, I'm 22 and my brothers are 33 and 31 and my sisters are 12 and 15. I used to be close to my brothers until they moved out. I was close with my sisters until I moved out. Then again, we had to be close since we were raising each other.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• 3 1/2 years between my younger brother and me, 17 1/2 years between my little sister and me. My brother and I were never really close, he's always been more of a crybaby, "oh poor me" kind of person and everything coming out of his mouth is a lie. Never did like him.
    I am really close to my sister though, well, about as close as a 27 year old and a 9 year old can be! She spends the night a lot, and calls me all the time, and I call her too.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My brother is two years younger then me. As kids we always played together and got along great. As teenagers we hated each other and fought alot. Now that I dont live with my parents anymore and he still does we dont talk alot. We dont have a problem with each other, we just never have any contact for some reason. It is actually kind of sad.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 10:40 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• My brother is 9 years older then me and my sister is 2 1/2 years older. We are all very close. Our families get together all the time mostly every or every other weekend. I talk to my sister everyday.
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• 4 years apart from my middle sister and 5 years apart from my youngest sister. With the middle sister we are very close but with my younger sister, we are close. We have more in common.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:45 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have a brother 2 years older then me and one thats 16 years younger then me
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 3, 2010