Have you ever...

Have you ever had or tried anal sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Hi there! I am a romance consultant for Brown Bag Party... If you have any questions please feel free to message me! Here are some tips:

Always use a lubricant. Unlike the vagina, the small amount of mucus a rectum produces is completely insufficient for anal intercourse. Therefore anal penetration should always be accompanied with an ample supply of lubricant. Water-based lubricants are latex-compatible and highly recommended.

Take it slow. When experimenting with anal sex for the first few times, go slow. There is no rush and if you take your time you will probably both enjoy the experience. There should not be a great deal of forcing required. If lubricated properly, an object should slide in somewhat easily.

Always communicate with your partner. As with any sexual activity, communication is essential. Basically, be open about your preferences and feelings, and, be receptive to theirs.

Hope this helps!
    Christina :)
    BBPstina

Answer by BBPstina at 11:09 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• yes. Not my favorite, but I can somewhat tolerate it. The DH is all about it so I try to give in every so often. Personally it is more of an awkward uncomfortable feeling like I urgently have to go to the bathroom....which personally doesn't do anything good for me. Christina's advice is accurate so if you were looking for tips, there ya go.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 11:31 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• No way Jose!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 3, 2010