Cheating, wrong or right?

Morally, cheating is wrong, right? What if your marriage is falling apart, and you are bound for divorce? What if this person makes you feel amazing? What if they tell you every day that you are awesome, amazing, beautiful, gorgeous and sexy? What if when you look into their eyes you see how they feel for you? What if when you look into their eyes you get butterflies and goose bumps? What if they make you feel amazing in bed? Like no one has ever made you feel before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• It's not for anyone to say whether it's wrong or right. Only you know your situation and what you can live with. I do think that there may be "good" reasons to cheat, I thought about it often in my first marriage. When I got to the point I wanted to actually do it, I left.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:21 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• It is wrong, no matter how you spin it. If you are laking something in your marriage then discuss it with your SO. It doesnt matter how the other person makes you feel. It is wrong. How would you feel if your SO came to you and said he was cheating because he felt no spark with you, and that the other woman was so much better than you are?
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 11:18 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Until the divorce is final, it's wrong, wrong, wrong.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• As long as you are married, you have a vow to not play around. Cheating is just that, cheating.

Answer by Bmat at 11:16 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• no matter what the situation is, cheat is WRONG
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• First you end your current marriage to resume the wonderful relationship you have found, it is not hard to do things right. All those things you mentioned do not make a wrong right.

Answer by older at 11:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I am sorry its wrong. Until all parties in the current relationship have openly decided the relationship is over and it is out in the open that both parties are free to move on.
    Also I would advise being careful will moving on so quickly from one relationship o the next. Emotions are always high at the end of relationship it is easy to mistake 'feeling of love " for a new person when you are this kind of roller coaster.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 11:27 AM on Jul. 3, 2010