not so much a question.. just a really mushy post lol

Well, today just proves how much my fiance spoils me..

first off, he is EXTREMELY old fashion lol...

a woman's hands should stay soft and uncalloused..

I was sweeping the floor just a moment ago and yes.. my hands are so unused to work they are already blistering .. my fiance Tristan was like "oh no my poor baby! No more sweeping!" lol.. oh man.. He is too good to me. He spoils also with anything I want really that he could afford. anytime we go out if I even look at something he deems me wanting something it is in the cart lol..

I know I know.. Just wait until marriage, I already heard this before. But really, we have been together for 2 and a half years now and never even for a second has his feelings towards the way he treats me swerve out the ordinary. It is hard to put up a perfect act.. for the entire time I have known him .. that is almost 4 years. :)

Sorry for the mushy post.. He just makes me so extremely happy.

midnight11287

Asked by midnight11287 at 11:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Hope he stays like this forever!!! you are one lucky lady!

Answer by older at 11:25 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Aw.Very sweet. And I'd think after that length of time that this really how he is and that he won't change after marriage.

Answer by Bmat at 11:25 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Very sweet, I completely understand. I have one of the GREAT ones too. :)
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:26 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• You are one lucky girl
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:26 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Your hands blister from sweeping the floor? How long were you sweeping for!? lol.

That's really sweet, though :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• So who does your housework???

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• lol honestly? I was only sweeping for about 5 minutes.. really.. Tristan (my fiance) hates the idea of me working.. haha.. i know,stupid huh? He sees me taking care of the kids as a full time job and doesn't like to add anything to it. When he is home the house work is both of our jobs.. ppffft... like I can truly get an inch wise in lol..he doesn't even like me to do the dishes. What I think it is is he knows my past, I was really abused by my family and the relationships I was in when Tristan and I were friends sickened him.. so the moment he had his chance he swept me off my feet.. xD When he asked me out I was pregnant with my second son Gage, and 2 months of us being together the father of Gage killed himself. I guess he thinks I have been through enough. Really,he is my miracle, not bc he spoils me lol.. bc he saved me in a time I thought I would have to give Gage up for adoption and he took Gage an I in. I love him!
    midnight11287

Comment by midnight11287 (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Tristan and I do the housework.. mainly him by HIS choice. I help out.. lol.. that's about all he lets me do. And please, when I say LET me do.. I don't mean in a controlling way. He is very sweet about it and tries to distract me from cleaning if I am stubborn lol.
    He has never once complained.. ever morning he wakes up with a smile on his face goes to work.. and comes home and he says he feels like he is in heaven with his family. He honestly believes that his propose in life was for Gage, my oldest son Sky and I... to make sure we are loved to the fullest. xD He gives us enough love to last a whole year lol..
    again sorry.. i just get really emotional hen I talk about him.. not trying to gross anyone out! ^_^
    midnight11287

Comment by midnight11287 (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• OP, I'm glad you both are so happy :) That's very sweet, and I'm glad you found your knight in shining armor :)

Personally it would drive me NUTSO if my husband treated me like that. It's not a bad thing by any means, but I would get tired of being treated like glass.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I'm glad you he makes you happy! =)

I agree with Ati_13, that would drive me over the edge! I'm old-fashioned but I think the kids AND the house is the woman's job, and to have some guy telling me I couldn't have blisters? Yeah I'd have a problem with that. lol.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 12:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2010