what household chore would you rather your dh NOT help with/do?

we'd have to be crazy to say we don't want ANY help..but i really wish my dh would leave the laundry to me. he doesn't separate well, doesn't stay on top of the drying cycles, and lets things sit in the dryer still they're wrinkled. UGH!
but other than that, he dusts/vacuums, and organizes really well!

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 11:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Same as you! Laundry! He always puts my white socks in with the red cloths..I have had many of socks turn pink because of him!!! I finally told him if he wanted to help he could help put them away..LOL
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Laundry (he can wash/dry, but he doesnt fold things right or put them where they go) or dishes (he stacks the plates funny puts the cups in the wrong places, doesn't take the little plastic thingy out of the sippy cups, and loads the dishwasher wrong.) I'm so anal about these things... I also don't let him put groceries away b/c they have certain places and I have the cabinets organized a certain way. Yeah. I think if I was less OCD, I'd get more help around the house, but I'm always "fixing" the way things are done around here.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Dusting-he misses so much!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Dishes. When I put dishes away after he does them, I have to put half of them back in the sink to be rewashed. But, hey, at least I don't have to wash them all!
    I'm really just happy with any help.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Everything but taking out the trash. If he needs to help with household stuff that means I've been slacking off and not doing my job. If I'm sick then I don't mind him doing some stuff but if I'm perfectly capable of doing it then I feel very ashamed if he feels the need to do something.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 11:57 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would rather he leave the household stuff to me and concentrate on yard work.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Right now DH is all I have to do it all. I'm not Well enough to do anything much. He sure doesn't get a floor mopping. What I wouldn't do for a floor mopping!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Laundry about dishes. I am weird of I have my own routine when I do it and where things go and I just like doing those 2 myself. But, he can do anything else. In fact, my house is a wreck right now, I am waiting for him to get home from his errands so he can clean. lol
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2010