Where did you meet the love of your life at?

Do you go back to this place often & how does it make u feel?

I met my better half at work when i was 16. Even though it went out of business i still go to what it is now and it brings back sooo many memories!

giovannismom19

Asked by giovannismom19 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• met in college and we do visit the campus when we are in the area. Makes us sad to see how things change over time. Wish some could be frozen in time like we knew it when we went there.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We met when we both worked at Wendy's. We don't go back often, after spending a few years there, neither of us want to go back, plus we didn't leave on good terms.
    We do talk about it sometimes. It's fun to go down memory lane and reminisce about how we met, how I thought he was a dumbass and he thought I was some dumb country hick. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• High School. And no we do not go back there... 3000 kids in one place, not fun lol
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• knew him in high school but didnt hang out, then found him on facebook years later, been together since =)
    mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3

Answer by mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I met mine in our elementary school in 6th grade. The school has been closed down since then, but we wouldn't have gone back to visit anyway, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• He is my BFF's brother.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2010