Cleaning

How often do you clean a room? Do you keep your house clean all the time or does it sometimes get messy? Do you mind if your house is a little messy as long as you get to spend time with your kids?

My3LittleGirls

Asked by My3LittleGirls at 12:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My house is clean but cluttered. When the babies nap I pick things up, because I hate their toys just thrown together. I keep the pieces to the correct toys, because as they grow they do learn how to play with them, provided you show them. But I keep my kitchen very clean. I can't stand dishes in the sink, dirty floors, etc. That and in the summer it just attracts ants if you don't keep it cleaned. I make my bed every day too. But I'm like a bolt of lighting through the house at any free moment!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 12:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• my house is ALWAYS "messy" it seems. I have a 10 month old, I'm unpacking from moving, and downsizing from a large 3 br home to a small 2br apartment. I clean constantly, but its currently pretty cluttered.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 12:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I seriously get stressed out if my house gets messy or unorganized. I have to do a sweep thru several times throughout the day.
    heidi37217

Answer by heidi37217 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2010