How could some people do this?

"The locked first floor room where three young Jamestown children were discovered Thursday afternoon was littered with clothing, toys, food, feces and a dirty old mattress on the floor.
The 1-year-old wore no diaper or clothes.
Their parents were in an upstairs bedroom, smoking pot, police said."

and not to mention this case:
"Carmen Colucci died April 8 after being taken off life support in Women & Children's Hospital. She allegedly had been left unattended with her 11-month-old brother in a 3-by-2-foot playpen with a mattress atop it, held in place by a television set."

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 12:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• excuse me while I go snuggle my babies.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I tell you some people should never be parents, and these are a perfect example!

Answer by older at 12:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• That's disgusting. It turns my stomach...it's so sad! Those poor, poor children. :(
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• There was a case a few years ago where a little girl died when the mother locked her in her attic bedroom (where the wondows were painted shut and the vent didn't work to blow air into the room) so she could go party all weekend. The worst part was that the roommates all knew the little girl was up there and no one did anything about it. They were all high and didn't care. I think one of the friends of a roommate finally called police, but it was too late. It was the middle of July and the temp in that that room reached around 100.

Some people just shouldn't breed...
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Absolutely disgusting.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• The next time someone spouts off about how nobody "ever" hurt anyone while they were stoned and pot is just misunderstood, remind them of this.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

Kids are the ones who get hurt and their pot smoking parents go to jail and get 3-meals a day.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• The world is full of selfish people. Sad that the children they bring into this world never make it on their lists of priorities.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• *windows*
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• terrible
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 12:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2010