Bumps on my hands...

On my hands i keep getting these little bumps. They are not red and when they are on my fingers they hurt.. if i leave them alone the eventually just go away. I can pop them and clear stuff just comes out.. I have no clue what this is.. Anyone esle know? Should i see a dermatologist?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Health

• It gets dry too doesn't it? Starts to crack. It's herpes, not the kind your thinking of but a form of yes. You can get it by someone else that has touched you or you have touched in a Nonsexual waySee your doctor.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 1:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have to agree, they do sound like a herpes outbreak. If someone has type 1 or 2 on their body and they are "shedding" you can inadvertantly get them anywhere, not just genitals and mouth. But be careful because you can also shed without an outbreak and not only transfer them to other areas of your body but to other people.

I would be tested for both type 1 and 2 to see if that is what the bumps are, but from what you decribe it certainly does sound like herpes.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2010