Would you rather live in the south or north?

As in, would you rather live in an environment where there is only 1 or 2 seasons ~ or ~ live where you have a deffinate 4 seasons?
I have lived many places and still prefer all 4 seasons. It refreshes my soul.

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 12:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in

• I would love to live up north! PA to be exact. I miss the brisk November air. In FL all we get is hot, f*&^ hot, you have got to be kidding me hot most of the year, then cool 2 weeks a year.
    PotterMom218

Answer by PotterMom218 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I would agree with you. I live in a place with one flat season. My family lives in CT and I have gone back for fall folliage. What an amazing treat that is! the colors are too brilliant to describe
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• South.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Ive lived in the north, the south, the east and the west, and by far I prefer the northwest, Reno, Nevada. Perfect weather.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• North

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I look forward to the changing of the seasons
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 12:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Ive always lived in Houston, Tx.... Id love to live in a more mid range climate... Our winters are soo cold it hurts & our winters are so hot you cant breath. (Ive been in Indiana during winter & it doesnt feel as cold as our winters!)

So I guess id love all 4 seasons... Or alteaste something that was 70-90 degrees most of the year.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• 4 seasons for sure!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have lived in the north my whole life (WI) and I am planning on moving south once the kids are grown. I hate the changes in season and would like one season all year.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i would love to skip out on winter.. i'm not a fan of the cold. I have never lived anywhere warm year round... but i should would like too!!
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2010