• In the Spotlight:

so this is more of a wish...

I am new to cloth diapering and we do not have a lot of money especially since i lost my job in november during my pregnancy and then they just recently ended my unemployment so now i am officially a stay at home mom and we are officially broke. well we make ends meet and our family is fed but diapers were too expensive and i want to do whats best for my babies anyway so that is how i came to cloth unfortunately i only have 7 diapers and a few more that some businesses were kind enough to donate coming my way,with 2 in dipes thats barely a days worth, i have see on how to diaper with recieving blankets and shirts and i do that some but i would really love to have some AIO or pocket diapers , i like how they keep him dry so he doesn't get a rash, like i said more of a want... but if anyone has any they would be willing to donate, it would really help...

srqmommy

Asked by srqmommy at 12:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Along with the ebay suggestion, I bought mine from TheLuvYourBaby.com site. They are only like $7-8 a diaper. Much better than the $20 a diaper some places want. But yeah, do ebay.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 12:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Sorry, I don't have any to share. I just wanted to mention that a friend got 30 or so on ebay for very little. You may want to try there! Good luck.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 12:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Try freecycle as well. And go to www.diaperswappers.com, there are often people there willing to give away diapers for only the cost of shipping.
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 12:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• thank you everyone. i did try ebay and i got one for 99 cents but the shipping was 6! i still go on and check almost daily though just incase. i will check out luvyourbaby.com, and i am on diaperswappers but i am still trying to learn how to navigate my way....thank you for all the suggestions :)
    srqmommy

Comment by srqmommy (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2010