What brand of laptop do you have?

I have a HP Pavillion laptop that I bought 5 years ago. It is starting to mess up because lighting came in on it and I can only use it wireless but it looses connection to the internet alot now so I am looking to buy a new one. I was thinking about a Dell.

reesemom

Asked by reesemom at 12:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HP
    Miss.KelliAdams

Answer by Miss.KelliAdams at 12:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have a Dell netbook, I love it!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• We had a dell it was pretty good but now we have a sony vaio we also have a sony vaio desk top and to us there the best:)!
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Compaq
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• MacBook Pro. Wouldn't get any other kind. Try one out at BestBuy some time. You'll love it.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 12:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have a Compaq Presario c500. I've had it 4 years and it still works great, seems to be just as fast as it always was. The only thing I have had to get for it while I've had it was a new power cord and new battery. If I ever got another one I would probably get another compaq.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have a Dell desktop and two Dell laptops. I've always been happy with them.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I know I am buying one from Best Buy because I don't have money for one now so I have to use my Best Buy card.
    reesemom

Comment by reesemom (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Gateway
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I have an HP G62-144DX Notebook. I got it this past May, so it's still rather new, but I am very happy with it.

The Dells are also very good machines (I have a Dell desktop; it's just over 7 years old & still going) and I had looked at getting a Dell laptop, but I got a great deal on the HP at Best Buy and I just couldn't pass it up; I got more computer for less money than if I had gone with a Dell.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2010