how does everyone feel about fireworks?

do you like them or think they are a waste and would rather just go to a firework show instead of watching your money burn lol

mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3

Asked by mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They can be very pretty but overall, I think they are a waste and blown out of proportion in importance.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• i love them
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• Personally, I don't think they're for home use, as they are just too dangerous. When I was a firefighter, you wouldn't believe how many calls we went on because dumb & dumber blew off an apendage while playing with fireworks. Then there are the children who get burned b/c mom & dad let junior get too close. And lets not forget the number of brush fires & house fires we had to put out from the burning embers that were blown everywhere by the wind.

Be safe people! Save your money and watch the professionals set off the fireworks.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I Love to go and see them once a year. More so if possible. I think they're a great part of enjoying this holiday. Every year I'm grateful if I can go and have the blessing of sight to be able to see and Enjoy them. How fun it is to see small children ooohh & ahh over them & get so excited! Even babies that can't talk. How excited they get & kick their Feet. I hope I'm well enough to go this year. Have Fun everyone Be Safe!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I am not a fan of fire works. Though I will watch what is already being done, I just don't like the aftermath nor will i go and buy and light them myself.. the air is disgusting afterward and a lot of stray animals get terrified.. so.. fourth of July is bittersweet to me..
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• I love to watch them, but I just see money burning when we light them..lol

We only get about 10 dollars worth and then go see the BIG show...but my neighbors spend ALOT of money on them every year, so we just sit in our drive way and watch them too!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2010

• this is the first year I can't afford them and it makes me sad. because in my opinion it's worth the happey look on my kids face while their watching them
    MBax

Answer by MBax at 2:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2010